Sunday, January 1, 2012

Year of the Dragon’s 12 resolution

As much as possible I want to follow my decision that I want to set. There are some resolutions that I was able to accomplish but some were not due to change of plans. Most of the time it depends on how you handle it so that you will be motivated to work out on your goals. Here are my resolutions hoping that I would be able to follow it this year.

1.  Be more addicted in MMORPG, ZYNGA games and other online games. I want to use this for my dream profession. Since it is year of the Dragon so I really have to be more addicted in Dragon Nest. It helps me to relax and enjoy to the extent that it will give you positive outlook in life when you achieved. 
2. Always listen to those people who motivates you and sincere to help you. Most of them are sensible people who has good and positive attitude that can always bring dignity to themselves. I totally respect those people who are humble enough to appreciate you as a person and they always see your good and positive aspect. I won't listen and entertain people who are into negativities because most of them are not happy with themselves and they want you to be like them. Or maybe they are a kind of person who doesn't have an effort to follow their own dreams that is why they want you to give you a nightmare. More so some of them  would only value you as a person just because you are rich or if you have plenty of money as their advantage to use you. I will never listen to those people who pretends that they are giving you so called "advise" while they are frustrated and hating other people. 
3. Always write your daily plans in Belle De Jour planner because this was given to me as a prize from Cosmo.ph. Honestly I took an effort to find the contest wherein they are giving away of Belle De Jour planner. Fortunately the Cosmo.ph was giving away for the 17 people who would post and be chosen. I was the 17th person or the last one who gave the comment. I don't have any idea if I was chosen or because I was the last one who had reach the quota but the point is having a BDJ planner as FREE is a big blessing for me already. 
4. Be ready for sensible and educated rebuttals when people are attacking you. It is because some of them are not really constructive in giving criticisms. They really tend to insult and offend other people as part of their defense mechanism. 
5. Must have financial goal this year. I would want to set my priorities in spending money as long as I already have a new job. 
6. Continue to follow my dreams and I WILL NEVER GIVE UP! until I haven't reach it
7. Lessen my worries
8. Always update my blog
9. Don’t tolerate others to abuse my humility and goodness.  
10. Be aware of the planner contest for next year so that I will win a BDJ planner or other planners as well
11. Always adapt in a modern world.  Depends upon my taste it could be in music, what's new, fashion, social networking sites, words, and gadgets. But it does not mean that I have to spend too much for that. It is just an understanding of something about new. 
12. Must learn more softwares. To become more creative, innovative and resourceful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for the comment