Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sun Bathing while Wandering the City of Singapore


Are you really into walking or even traveling under the sun while wandering the city? Do you have any other ways to have sun bathing aside from doing it on the beach? Oh well! I am not into sun bathing but then by riding the Hippo Tour double Decker bus I didn't bother to sit under the shade but I want to sit where I could see the sky up above and capturing the whole business district while roaming around the city of Singapore. Usually I'm having a  headache when my head is directly under the sun but since I had my angry bird red cap, I feel just fine. Aside from that I put heavy sunblock on my face and arms to make sure that it won't burn my skin. Good thing it never affects me that much. Though my skin tone became a  bit dark.  
I really find it amazing that there is no pollution while we are traveling the whole city where I could feel the breeze of  fresh air and the nature. How I wish this is a kind of environment that we have in other places as well. I was really amazed of the unique structures of the tall buildings, malls, bridges, and other attractions. I would really want to say KUDOS to all architects, engineers and to other people who are involve for the development of different structures and tourist attractions. 

Just look at the SUN



I was totally impressed of the structure of the Marina Bay Sands. At first I am wondering if what is that shape like a ship? I didn't realized that is hotel not until I was able to reach that part. Honestly I have many different shots of the Marina Bay Sands. I could really think and feel that this is just for people who can reach the luxury. Of course I am positive on that. Hoping that I can use their pool someday and do the camwhore. 









For more details we usually start our boarding at Suntec City Mall wherein that is the place where we have taken our lunch at the Food Republic. 









SINGAPORE FLYER

I was totally excited to ride just to reach the sky and see the glimpse of the city. I am totally impressed and find it amazing that there is excitement while you are looking down the city. I really like do the camera shot in every view and do the pose. I never realized that we are about to go down that is why we are in hurry on taking pictures. Before you enter the Singapore Flyer you will pass by the green screen wherein you have to take pictures but this is optional if you want to avail the picture or not. But this is the tip if you want to avail a picture as part of your remembrance: DO NOT WEAR COLOR GREEN because it is hard for them to edit your outfit right away, yet it is conflict for the green screen. After a great sunny day we went to Chinatown to buy something and went home at Ang Mo Kio Avenue for the next destination at night. 



These are the views that we have seen while we are taking the Singapore Flyer. It is really nice to camwhore around or take pictures of the city while having an excitement inside the flyer. 








Next destination goes to 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for the comment