Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Dragons!

WELCOME SUBSCRIBERS!  

My name is ANGEL and willing to write everything under the sun about personal reflections of everyday life, experiences, updates of the current news and events. Advises and criticisms are also indicated to my online journal. This is my first time to have my own blog, hoping that I will always bother to post interesting topics that you will enjoy. As much as possible I want to be more creative in writing articles of my topic so that you will have fun and learn more. I want many people to subscribe on my blog and I will also follow you so that we can help each other as well in giving some suggestions and advises. 2012 is known as a leap year starting on Sunday in the Gregorian calendar. It is another beginning of life where in we can set our plans and goals. But don’t be freak about the ridiculous predictions that world will end. Just have faith in God because He is the only one who knows everything. We must believe that God has plans for us in everyday life.

2 comments:

  1. Indeed, "we don't know what the future holds but we know who holds the future." Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erika Amor :) Welcome to my new blog. I totally agree with you. We are the one who makes our wonderful for our future.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for the comment