Sunday, January 1, 2012

ETIQUETTE on Metatron’s World

The personality of individual reflects on how you write your post.

1. INTRODUCE YOURSELF  As a courtesy I want you to introduce yourself. 
2. RESPECT IS A MUST  I am sure you want me to respect you so project it to me that you are a blogger who deserves respect too. So if you want to comment on my topic just DO IT WITH DIGNITY.  
3. AVOID USING FOUL LANGUAGES  This is not necessary to express your beliefs against to the statement of another person. There is always a proper way to defend your opinion. 
4. FLAMING FIGHT IS NOT ALLOWED If you don’t appreciate my post then don’t torture yourself by giving too much effort in posting crap comments then you are going to hide your identity. This is a sign of being a coward. I don’t waste my time for those people who are problematic. 
5. ACT AS MATURED PERSON  If you want me to think that you are educated with good manners and right conduct then don’t write anything that doesn’t give any sense. 
6. BE CONSTRUCTIVE IN GIVING CRITICISMS  Hateful comments and trash talk are not allowed here because I will only think that you are an insecure person who needs Psychiatrist. I am willing to accept advises and suggestions from other people especially if they want to give correction on my spelling, grammar mistakes, if my articles are being redundant and if you don’t like the background design of my blog but you must be educated and matured enough because I believe you are sincere to help me. Always remember being good in English grammar doesn’t define a person as intelligent and smart. It is only an advantage that we can speak other languages. 
7. STOP TYPING IN STICKY CAPS as in tYpNg lYk tHs  I want to understand your post very well. If you are going to write like what you are doing in text messages it is hard for me to analyze your post. What if I corroborate with your post because I find it sensible?  
8. BE HUMBLE You can be proud of yourself or the things you have done but I am not impress with people who brags too much. I only admire some people but I don't glorify them in the first place. 
9. THINK BEFORE POSTING COMMENT This is to avoid misunderstandings and misinterpretation of an article. 
10. POST FROM ANONYMOUS PERSON IS NOT ALLOWED You must be a subscriber with your own blog to post a comment or else this will be automatically DELETED. 

2 comments:

  1. hi there angel, congrats on your new blog. :) anyway, i like this post. some readers are just plainly rude, commenting and bashing you as if they know you personally. i recently had a reader who bluntly said that she "hates" blogs like mine, referring to a post i made about a bad experience i had with a client - in which i did not post any names or anything about anyone's identity. she told me i am a cyber-bully. i knew all along that the "commenter" was the same person i was referring to in my post, but i still didn't reveal who she really was. she wouldn't have stopped if i hadn't moderated my comments. it would have been better if she would have just introduced her real identity instead of putting up remarks and cowardly hiding anonymously. i wish all readers will know the meaning of respect, after all, each of us are entitled to say our own opinions. just like you said in number 2, do it with dignity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Chay :)

    Welcome to my new blog. The reason why I've written this etiquette it is because the haters pathetic losers and insecure people inspires me. May blog rin ako before sa friendster although random thoughts lang siya which is hindi yun personal blog. It just so happened that I revealed everything about her lalo na yung mga bagay na ayaw niyang malaman. Rebuttal ko kasi yun against dun sa blog niya na sinulat rin niya about me. (which is kasi naman siya nauna) Of course when she read it hindi niya matanggap ang katotohanan at nasaktan nang husto sa sinabi ko. So nag-iba siya ng identity to attack me tapos humanap pa ng kakampi sabay hindi rin nagpakilala dahil natatakot rin silang malaman ko ang kalokohan nila =) Another thing inspires me is that yung kafoforum ko rin kasi nga may mga rules run so effective rin naman. So again thank you for following my blog and for the comment ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for the comment