Saturday, January 28, 2012

The BEAUTIFUL NIGHTMARE at the MARINA BAY SANDS of Singapore


    By the time we are done for the great City Tour in Singapore and after we bought something in Chinatown I was told via sms that we must go straight ahead at the back of Esplanade wherein the No Signboard Seafood Restaurant is located. I knew if for a fact that No Signboard is the name of the restaurant though I still have the second thought if it was the real name or if we must go to the seafood restaurant wherein there is no signboard. LOL! But then finally it was the name of the restaurant. I really like the seafood there especially the crunchy shrimp, I am into seafood and I like it. I also like their chili crabs and I missed it already. I hope there is another chance for me to eat there. I like the fact on how they accommodated us and good thing the waiter was also a Filipino. After our dinner we went straight ahead to the river cruise going to Marina Bay Sands. Again my obsession goes in capturing the Marina Bay Sands at night and the city as well wherein the lights from the buildings are colorful that makes the city more amazing. Since I can't capture that well I decided to record the city.  



  Even though we went down to the Marina Bay Sands I still keep on capturing the places while we are walking. I have no idea yet on what are we going to do or what would be our next destination, but then I just go with the flow. Not until it surprises me when I've seen the fountain show which I thought it would just the show of water that has unique moves, but then then there was an interactive show which I find it more amazing that I have never seen even before. I didn't not bother to capture it by images but rather I record it on video because I believe that is much better for my remembrance. Just click the link to see the video for you to have an idea of what I am talking about. 



   In terms of the story, I'm not that satisfied but what I find it amazing is on how they execute it visually which is the most important thing that you would see. It was like there are effects that flowing on the air and at the sea. This was my first time to watched this kind of show like watching a movie on theater that instead of seeing it on screen it is on the fountain. I am wondering if who the performers are because they are great in doing their performances. I also like the musical background and other effects of this show that makes you feel overwhelmed. This is great idea on how they are promoting their country.


   When the show ended hoping that there would be the next thing will happen then I keep on capturing the flow of water on a big shape of dish. But since it is just being redundant and nothing extraordinary is happening then that is the time we decide to enter inside the mall of Marina Bay Sands. Nothing much amaze with the mall inside maybe because I am still expecting more or because it was about closing time so I wasn't able to see all of it. But at least I find the place  elegant where you can buy signature clothes and apparel. We were able to zip a Rasapura Masters hot milk tea which is my first time to taste a Singaporean milk tea. It made me calm and relaxed after I take a sip, I have never tasted a tea like that even before so again this is the thing that I am going to miss when I'm back in Manila. Aside from that the tea invigorates me removing the feeling of being tired.


    After our hot milk tea session we went straight to the exit of the mall. But then since I need to go in the comfort room I have noticed the board that there will be upcoming store that will be opening soon and the name of it was LANDI which indeed we know what is that mean in our local term that is why I also bother to take that photo just for fun.
                                                




As we are waiting for the taxi I can't get enough of taking photos around me, even the luxury taxi cab just for fun. Then when we are already inside the cab I'm still taking pictures of the Singapore flyer and how does it look like at night while we are on the way going home to Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10. Glad that I was able to take a picture of it at night shot. Next destination for the next day is Universal                       Studios at Resorts World. 

3 comments:

  1. I love Marina Bay Sands with all its flaws and shortcomings. :) The fountain show is amazing the first time you see it, but it gets blah after a while. you should have gone to the rooftop. It's beautiful there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad we are already in hurry so I don't have a chance. But yeah this will be my dream to swim in infinity pool like you are having swimming on heaven hahahah... Does it have a fee when you go there right?

      Delete
    2. not when you're staying in the hotel. For those who aren't, I think you need to pay.

      Delete

Thank You for the comment