Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Step Up Revolution




How are you going to protest or make a rally? Are you the one who always want to be involve in a rally that at times it can lead to violence. Have you ever join any rally or protest that in the end it has positive or good result because you convince people that you are against of their plans? 







I saw the trailer of this movie everytime I am watching other movies inside the cinema. I find it interesting because of the dance moves that at least I could relate since I am fan of hip hop dancing. I was able to watched this movie last week before attending the mass. When it comes to visuals, production, props and dance moves it was very impressive to have unique idea on how they are going to rally against the wealthy businessman who attempted to destroy the MOB's neighborhood just to build the hotel on their community that they are living. I was totally amazed that instead of making the usual protest that oftentimes it can lead to violence, they became innovative by dancing unique moves without anyone noticed who they really are. Even the businessman itself wasn't able to notice that his daughter was involved on that kind of protest. I also appreciate the background music and the creative idea of dance moves. The story is just the usual but then it was the visual that makes the whole movie very attractive. After all I enjoy and appreciate this movie that can also inspire everybody to dance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for the comment