Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Personal Involvement in Olympics

      Honestly before especially when I was a kid, I don’t really care about this Olympics because I am not into sports not until I learned swimming lesson it makes me decide to watch Olympics especially the swimming competition. The opening and closing ceremony of Beijing 2008 Olympics was very impressive that is why I have no second thoughts that I want to watch it live and tune in on swimming competition. That was the only time I knew Michael Phelps especially for having 8 gold medals or always winning as a champion in swimming. I was impressed and inspired of him since I can relate to him a bit, that is why I have no second thoughts to avail his book that is “No Limits, The Will To Succeed” using my overtime paid money. I have decided that on next Olympics I will be active in tuning in and watch the next competition rooting for Phelps. 




      Now in London Olympics 2012 I became more active that I am even catch the update regarding the exact time of the event that will be held. Expecting much that the London Olympics would be like in Beijing Olympics but then it was still comparable to admit the fact that the Beijing 2008 Olympics ceremony was far better. As I am rooting for Michael Phelps and other swimmers, I was diligent enough to wake up early in the morning just to witness the competition. After watching the competition I will sleep a little while then wake up to go in the office. Honestly it makes me dizzy and always sleepy because I really lacked sleep everyday just because of my choice to watch the swimming competition. The other side that I don’t like about is that the other schedule of the swimming competition is the time that I am going home so usually I am on the way while the competition is going on. When the London Olympics had closed then I really felt sad as I am going to miss the event and wait again for next 4 years to witness this competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for the comment