Thursday, August 30, 2012

Magnum USB

The 7 eleven has a promo of Magnum saying "get this exclusive gift when you buy 12 Magnum bars" That is why I have no second thoughts of buying their products just to get the USB. I just asked helped from my boyfriend that he must also buy and eat Magnum ice cream for me to complete the 12. Since it is not for the single receipt then the only thing you can do is just collect all those receipt that you were able to buy Magnum Bars as long as it reaches the quantity of 12. When we already completed the receipt and we are about to claim it at nearest branch of 7 eleven where I worked then unfortunately there were no USB that left to claim then suddenly my boyfriend even told me that the receipt must be single receipt though he was told that the 7 eleven staff were informed too late so they still need to defend it. I told my boyfriend if he can claim it to other branches. The next day he is trying to surprise me though obviously I've noticed right away that he is about to make tricks but because he smiled I already caught him in the act that he already claimed the USB. Finally I have it already and I can use it like a little Magnum ice cream.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for the comment