Thursday, March 21, 2013

Landed the Extreme Primate City: KRUNG THEP MAHA NAKHON


Discovering the most populous city in Thailand, BANGKOK which is known in Thai as KRUNG THEP MAHA NAKHON, I am now ready to wander about their interesting places such as temples, palaces, museums, amusement park, zoo, malls, markets and other more. This country is also known for the hot and spicy food which is I also want to discover the different taste. As a third time traveler of another country I really searched for the itineraries very well although I am not expecting that all activities that I suggest will be accomplished because it depends on the situation. We are not really here for the tour but just to meet Mama after having her conference in Phuket. Since I always want to make sure of what will be the situation if we are going here as we informed about the extremely hot weather I was able to prepare especially for the clothes that we must wear. I am also expecting that we can shop and grab the things that we want to buy because we were already informed about the cheap prices and discounts that we can get when having shopping here. 

  
When Mama informed that she will be in Phuket on March 17 to attend the conference, she mentioned that Papa will be going to Bangkok on March 21 so that they are going to meet each other on March 22 and they are deciding to visit the relatives of Papa's brother in law who are living in Bangkok. I insisted to Mama that if she will be having another trip to another country, I also want to go with her to discover the new places. Since I don't have the opportunity to travel or to have tours then of course it is better if I will be going with Mama. It just so happened that there was a promo air fare in Cebu Pacific she have decided that I should be going with Papa in Bangkok on March 21. So there you go I already have my ticket and my seat is already reserved.  

 

     Landed around 8:45 am in Suvarnabhumi Airport of Bang Phili, Samut Prakan, Thailand I am wondering how does it feel outside the airport on how hot it is. Wondering as well if how are they gonna take us from the airport. It just so happened that there was a little bit confusion of who is going to pick us up from the airport. Unfortunately I don't have the iPhone or any phones with SIM card that has roaming and can also check the internet especially the Facebook if there is still new messages regarding the updates of picking us up. We are expecting Sailom the nephew of my Uncle that will go to pick us up so what Papa did is to find him around the airport. I already told Papa to call him up before finding him and he told me that there is no need because he knows Sailom personally. Unfortunately after minutes of waiting he wasn't able to see Sailom that we are looking for. That is the time I told Papa to call the other relatives of my Uncle. Only to realize that it will be Joy who are going to pick us up from the airport but she thought that we will be coming from Don Muang Airport that is why she went there and informed Aor that she will be going there about an hour because it is a bit far. We were expecting that we are going to wait that long but we were surprised that she was already in Suvarnabhumi Airport by the time that we went to the 4th level of the airport. As we are about to ride the train but then we are now inside the car and ready to go to Joy's apartment. 
     

      
      Aor told me in the private message of Facebook that there is traffic in the morning on our arrival time but then as I discovered it is true that there is traffic but not as terrible here in Manila. At least it was organized and not crowded. The expressway was really wide and while we are traveling I felt like it was already a city tour wherein we already saw the other unique places or the one that it can catch the attention that is why we keep on asking Joy regarding the details of that place. LOL! She was like a tourist guide. 


   

       Finally we are here in the apartment to rest for a while before going to the next destination. The place was cool, simple and quite big. I can promote you her place if in case that you want to rent for your own tour. As I thought and expect that I will be sharing a room with Papa I was surprised that I also have my own bedroom which is more spacious compare to my parent's bedroom. I also appreciate the ambiance of my room that I will be staying. I wasn't able to rest since Aor called me already to get ready in few minutes going to the Grand Palace. I was in a hurry to fix some things including myself as well. 






My Very Hot Experience in 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for the comment