Monday, December 31, 2012

Year End of the Dragon Not End of The World!



During my Dragon Years 
I successfully burn my old bad habit and retain the good one
There are other mentalities and feelings that I must burn during those bad times.
I should also burn the fact of being with people who can influence in negative ways. What I want to bur

Hours, seconds, minutes were so very fast realizing that my blog is already 1 year.  I am still reminiscing my Dragon years of what I am suppose to be grateful about only to realized that it was my second time to travel in another country which is Asia and during that time I am with my parents. Unlike in USA I was only with my brother and my aunt. Hoping that someday I could travel with my boyfriend both local and foreign country while we are not yet married. Of course we both want to experience travelling while we are still in relationship. Another thing that I am grateful during Dragon years was when I am given the opportunity to become a graphic wherein I could use my creativity, being innovative and resourceful in terms of layout design. So far even my salary is not that enough then I am still earning and can save. I was invited to attend the IMG where I can learn on how to invest money because I was referred by my high school classmate. I haven't planned to enroll but at least I would still want to bring with me of what I've learned during the seminar. Though the problem is I didn't apply it 100% due to other expenses which is the wants and needs. Hard to promise but I am still careful for it. Remembering the times that I became fanatic of watching London Olympics which indeed I am waking up early in the morning around 2:00 am to watch the swimming competition and I was able to follow the achievements of Michael Phelps which indeed he really inspires me as a swimmer that makes me think if I should go back to swimming for me to enhance my skills. Sometimes I feel that my life is still boring even if I am working which is I honestly could tell that I am still longing for something else of what is new and discovering some other ventures that I really want to try. Nevertheless I am grateful enough that I am still with my supportive, respectful, loving boyfriend who is also my mentor and a confidant with all my decisions. Our relationship keeps stronger as he is always positive for me by the times that I am being weak. There were no end of the world but only the heavy traffic that ruins me during that day but at least I still survive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for the comment