Sunday, December 9, 2012

Featuring the Abusive House Helper and Sister In Law about Kasambahay Bill of Failon Ngayon





Excitement with overwhelming experience for people in the house that some members of our family including the house helpers were exposed on air  at  Failon Ngayon that is being aired every Saturday at 5:00 in the afternoon. The Kasambahay Bill episode was featured on December 8, 2012. We were all tuning in during that time before the birthday party was held on that day itself. Exposing on the air is usually an accomplishment by other people even for seconds, minutes or day. Some may call it as "Instant Artista" for fun. 





My valuable plate became celebrity 
   Not on the whole details of what I've heard from the maid that she is asking permission from my parents that she will be going to be interviewed by abs cbn network, I have no idea yet what is that all about.  As I understand the brother of my sister in law asked permission from the maid if she can be featured about Kasambahay Bill because he has a friend who is searching for people that can be interviewed about this topic. I just have no idea if when they are going to plan for the interview from the abs-cbn network. 
CJ and Apollo is on the air 

  Scheduled to be half day in the office on December 4 Tuesday since I am going to attend my mother's event which was Tribute to Retirees in De La Salle University. As I went home I am a bit surprised that there was a media interviewing the maid on our stairs but I knew it that it was about the Kasambahay Bill topic. I can't use the front door for me to enter the house but the other side which was the sliding door wherein I can't be seen by the camera. There was a meal of Chowking being prepared on the table as part of our meal for lunch. Some of them are already done eating and I am the only one who is not yet eating. When it was my sister in law's turn for the interview, I've heard that she is giving Php 5000.00 to the maid who was interviewed and that is the time that I knew it since I have no idea about their salary. I am sure that is inclusion of that maid's education. I thought my mom will be interviewed as well but then she is already preparing on what to say to the extent that she wants to mention everybody LOL! I wasn't able follow the whole details of the shoot but then I've seen on the video that there will be some segments where we can also see Apollo and CJ on air that they are playing on the ground with their nanny. I am excited about it and of course I want to see Apollo and CJ to be exposed on air. 

      I am sure that the segment of my sister in law and their maid is about the positive side of being a maid to an employer. They were asked about their opinion regarding Kasambahay Bill if they think this could be necessary especially the benefits. When the Failon Ngayon is being advertised there are some segments that are being exposed including the maid who were interviewed, my niece and nephew including their nanny, they became very excited about it like yelling.

Melynn was interviewed while the water falls is her background. 








UPDATE!

The house helper interviewed by Failon Ngayon was TERMINATED by employer for being ABUSIVE HOUSE HELPER. Her employer helped her finance her studies to accomplish her dreams to be a Teacher. Unfortunately after giving what she wants, she already revealed her true attitude and personality in which far from being educated. All of us are totally SHAME of her obscenity and manners we don't have an idea that she would only take advantage the humility of other people to her. So beware of her because she is a back stabber, gold digger, trouble maker, and will flirt the married and taken men to grab attention and to ruin the relationship of other people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for the comment