Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mirror Mirror on the Wall who's the Fairest of Them All?


How much do you believe that beauty is your power? Do you really have to put other people in harm in order for you to save your beauty? Can you imagine kissing the lips of a sorceress? Who would be the real love interest of Snow White?  




      My first time in my life of watching movie at the cinema alone just because I felt irritated during that time so I really want to unwind or relax. I decided to watched the Snow White and the Huntsman just because I was attracted to the trailer. Since I am more into visuals then it was easy for me to understand the whole story. This movie is not the usual as you can see based on the fairy tale or any cartoons. In the first place this is not Snow White and the 7 dwarfs. It explains why the sorceress values the beauty. What I like about this movie is that the betrayal of Snow White's step mother was different or unique, by the looks you will be fooled. However I am confused if who would be Snow White's love interest. But honestly I would like it if she would for William the childhood friend of Snow White. Some scenes are predictable but nevertheless I still enjoyed the show. For real if Ravenna only wants beauty then she must be a friend of  Dra. Vicky Belo nowadays but then she shouldn't betray or else her power will not work at all hahahha!!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for the comment