Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Because of the Half Price Frappuccinno in Starbucks it took me 1.5 Hours before I Claimed my Dark Mocha Venti

            After I went to job interview last Monday which was May 7 in Makati I am craving for something cold drinks that is also coffee. When I am about to ride a transportation along Ayala Avenue I just saw Starbucks in Security Bank Building. So I went there seeing that the line is not that terrible long especially when you are paying in cashier and I remember there is a promo that they are in 50% off when you buy drinks. I decided to order the Dark Mocha Venti which is Php185 for regular price but it became Php92.50 which is not totally bad. As I thought I could claim it like within 5 to 10 minutes I am hearing other people complaining that they finally claimed it after an hour or more. I keep on asking the barista if I can claim it already but he told me that is going to be so long since he have seen my receipt that my claiming time is 5:08pm. It was terribly long time that I waited for 1 1/2 hour just to claim my drink. I want to eat first but I am craving for Pizza Hut so it came to the point that I became hungry but not too much. I am hearing and seeing people on how they were dismay and being tempered of what happened. But I myself didn't attempt to be harsh because I understand the situation. It is hard that there were too many customers then the cups were lining up, it is not easy to mix ingredients in the first place. So of course I was patient for waiting since I am going home already and I don't have other appointments. I've seen a lot of people carrying by bags like they ordered 4 drinks which is the maximum limit for each customers.























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for the comment